The sales process
The sale process can be complicated, and that's why we recommend sellers work with a professional at Golden Realty.
- First consider why you want to sell, the approximate value of your home, and if you're ready to sell.
- We'll help you decide how to price your home to achieve the best offer.
- Sign paperwork to put your home on market.
- We'll help you prepare your home to go on market.
- We conduct open houses, create brochures, and provide other marketing techniques.
- We'll work together to complete important disclosures about your home, the neighborhood, and the Homeowner Association (HOA), if you have one.
- We receive offers on your home and help you evaluate the strengths and weakness of each offer.
- We'll help you negotiate the best price and terms of the offer you chose, often in the form of counter offer.
- We monitor the progress of the sale, including appraisal, home and termite inspections, and the buyer's loan approval.
- Sign escrow documents at the title company to officially complete the sale of your home.