Buying a home is one of the most important decisions you will make. At Golden Realty, we'll partner with you every step of the way -- from showing you a variety of homes, to discussing the pros and cons of a given property.
From what neighborhood to choose, to the type of home, there are many things to consider when buying a home. Here are some of the things you may want to think about:
- Condo, townhome, or detached house
- Location and closeness to work, restaurants, entertainment, bike trails, and parks
- School district and quality of schools
- Amenities like swimming pool, fitness center, and spa
- Size of the home
- Age of the home, and whether remodeling has been done
- Overall condition of the home
- Interior appeal of the home (like how much sunshine it gets, the floor plan, and whether it has high ceilings)
- "Curb appeal" of the home
- Whether the property has a yard, and how big it is
We'll show you a variety of properties, so you find the one that is best-suited to you. We can make recommendations on mortgage professionals, and help you find a home that fits your budget. Finally we'll help you negotiate the best price and contract terms. Learn more about the benefits of owning real estate, and how to calculate your payment, in the articles below.